Information for Patients
Step 1: Patients must seek primary care through Project Access Nashville Primary Care. Information can be found here on the Metro Nashville Public Health Department website.
- If you would like to choose a clinic by having an in-person conversation with Project Access Nashville
staff, you can visit the Lentz Public Health Center, 2500 Charlotte Avenue, Nashville, TN 37209.
- Si usted habla español puede llamar a la asistencia al (615) 227-7568 para obtener ayuda.
Step 2: To be eligible for Project Access Nashville Specialty Care, patients must:
Si usted habla español, por favor llame al 615-712-6237, y pida hablar con Daniela.
- Receive a referral from a primary care clinic
- Be a permanent Davidson County resident
- Have a household income at or below 200% of the current federal poverty guidelines
- Not be eligible for health care programs such as (Medicaid, Medicare, employer sponsored insurance, COBRA, etc.)
- Adhere to the patient responsibilities outlined in your appointment agreement.
Project Access Nashville Specialty Care Frequently Asked Questions
If you are a provider or clinic, please see the links below: