Join NAM and TMA for our annual lobby day in Nashville, when we connect physicians directly with lawmakers so they can advocate for their patients and discuss major issues affecting the medical profession in Tennessee. We are planning most individual legislative appointments after noon, so Nashville doctors can only miss half a day of clinic and still participate.
Detailed schedules will be emailed the week before the event to NAM members who register. Legislative appointments will be made for legislators representing Davidson and Williamson Counties. If you live in another county and you are a member of NAM, please let us know, and we will assist in setting those appointments. Appointments will be set in groups for members to attend.
- 9 a.m. – Observe House Health Committee
- 10 – 11 a.m. – Meeting with two legislators
- 11 a.m. – 11:45 – Panera Boxed Lunches
- 12 – 3 p.m. – Meetings with multiple legislators
- 3 – 4 p.m. Dessert Social Hour with legislators and other TMA doctors
Learn more here – https://www.tnmed.org/DayOnTheHill