Saturday, October 2, 2021
On Saturday, October 2, 2021, a black-tie encouraged
gala event benefiting the Medical Foundation of
Nashville will be held at the elegant
Schermerhorn Symphony Center as
part of the celebration for the 200th Anniversary
of the Nashville Academy of Medicine.
Join us on October 2, 2021, and be transported back in time with our 1821 Opening Cocktail Reception, sponsored by KraftCPAs. Browse through historical memorabilia and archives of physicians and medicine in Nashville, and enjoy period-appropriate cocktails (and contemporary ones).
Then hundreds of guests will step into the modern, 2021 inspired gala celebrating the 200th Anniversary of the Nashville Academy of Medicine. We hope you will join us in celebrating the momentous occasion of 200 years of physicians serving in Nashville!
How to participate:
- Special Recognition Levels
- Felix Robertson Presidents Society - Recognizes former presidents of the Nashville Academy of Medicine, the Tennessee Medical Association and the American Medical Association.
- 1821 Society - Recognizes current and former members and leaders from the Nashville Academy of Medicine or Medical Foundation of Nashville.
- Medical Society Partners - Recognizes the broad array of medical societies that are a part of organized medicine supporting doctors including local medical societies, state societies, national societies, and specialty societies.
- Corporate Sponsors - Contact Rebecca Leslie at email@example.com for information on corporate sponsorship and table host opportunities.
- Individual Tickets - Individual tickets will be available for purchase in summer 2020. Early bird pricing will expire December 31, 2020. This event will sell out, so please purchase a ticket early to reserve your seat.
View the ticket refund policy.
1821 Cocktail Reception Sponsor:
Felix Robertson Presidents Society Members:
Ralph Atkinson, MD
Charles Eckstein, MD and Carolyn Eckstein
Michel McDonald, MD
Dr. and Mrs. Ron Overfield, MD
V. Seenu Reddy, MD and Meera Ballal
Barrett Rosen, MD and Carolyn Rosen
M. Kevin Smith, MD and Lisa Smith
Robin Williams, MD
1821 Society Members:
Dr. David Duong and Mr. David Matthews
Rebecca Leslie and Brett Leslie
Dr. Christopher Ott and Mr. Jeremy Simons
Dr. Jule West