About: Organized Medicine is a beautiful symphony of many levels and types of organizations that support physicians. This level of recognition is available to all associations and organizations who serve physicians as described below. Together, we all serve the wonderful doctors, who give of themselves daily to serve their patients
- Local, county, and regional medical societies engage physicians through collegiality, education, community foundations, and physician wellness initiatives, just to name a few.
- State societies such as the Tennessee Medical Association, and national societies such as the American Medical Association focus on advocacy and issues that are best addressed at the state and national levels.
- Specialty societies provide specific proprietary education and resources that are needed by the physicians in their specialty.
- Eight tickets to the gala event on October 2, 2021
- Organization name listed on a table.
- Organization name listed on event website as Medical Society Partner
- Organization name listed on signage at event as Medical Society Partner
- One copy of commemorative book
Organizational Contribution: $2,000