Project Access Nashville Specialty Care, a program under the leadership of the Nashville Academy of Medicine, provides a coordinated system of care to low-income, uninsured residents of Davidson County through our partnership with the Metro Nashville Health Department and the Safety Net Consortium of Middle Tennessee.
Through these partnerships, Project Access Nashville Specialty Care has established a referral process that links these patients to a network of community-based medical clinics, physician specialists, collaborating hospitals, and ancillary partners.
The response and results of this program have been striking. Since its April 2005 inception, we are proud to report over $38.5 million in care has been donated to thousands of uninsured Nashville area patients by more than 1,300 physicians and their affiliated hospitals and laboratories.
We are exceedingly grateful for the generous participation of our volunteer physicians and the following hospitals, which have donated the necessary inpatient and outpatient care to our Project Access Nashville Specialty Care enrollees, including surgeries, imaging and laboratory testing: Centennial Medical Center, Skyline Medical Center, Southern Hills Medical Center, St. Thomas Midtown Hospital, St. Thomas West Hospital, and Summit Medical Center.
The following clinics currently utilize our program for the specialty care needs of their patients. This comprehensive referral system ensures that each patient has access to the necessary primary and specialty care that they need.
- Baptist UT Medical Clinic
- Comprehensive Care at Vanderbilt
- Faith Family Medical Clinic
- First Response Clinic
- Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center
- Metro General at Meharry
- The Clinic at Mercury Courts
- Metro Downtown Clinic
- Siloam Family Health Center
- St. Thomas Medical Partners- The Holy Family Health Center (South)
- St. Thomas Medical Partners – Family Health Center West
- St. Thomas at Preston Taylor
- Neighborhood Health – Cayce Clinic, Dickerson, Downtown (Sam Levy), Inglewood, Madison, Mainstreet,
Northside, Southside, Unity, Waverly, Wallace Road
- Vine Hill/Neighborhood Health
Please see the links below for more information: