Information for Referring Clinics
We are proud to partner with over 42 referring clinic partners in the greater Nashville area. If you know a patient that would benefit from PANSC and would like more information, feel free to call our office at 615-712-6237 and we can walk you through the referral process.
How Do I Make a Referral to PANSC?
- Inform the patient that you will be referring them to PANSC for specialty care services. Let the patient know that they can expect a call from our office within the week!
- Fill out a PANSC Referral Form
- Attach all medical records and demographic information to the referral. Include any income/financial information you may have received from the patient if available.
- Fax the above information to 615-712-6247.
- Provide the patient with the following flier that tells them what to expect: PANSC Referred Patient Flier (English) or PANSC Referred Patient Flier (Spanish).
Once we receive the referral, we will reach out to the patient within 3-5 business days. If the patient qualifies and is scheduled with a volunteer provider through PANSC, we will fax appointment details to your attention. If the patient does not submit eligibility documentation within 6 weeks of receiving the referral, we will fax the referral back to your office.
If you are requesting a referral to a specialty not listed on the referral form, please call 615-712-6237 and speak with Erica or Anastacia.
If you are a patient or provider, please see the links below for more information: