The Table Host designation allows a company or individual to purchase eight tickets with the guarantee that their guests will all be seated together while also receiving name recognition for their support of the event.
• One table of six or eight attendees at gala event (two table size options available in limited quantities). Tables of six are sold out.
• Company or individual name on the designated table
• Company or individual name listed on the event website
• Preview of items if there is a Silent Auction
• One copy of commemorative book
Contribution: $2000 (for eight attendees) tax-deductible* donation to the Medical Foundation of Nashville, the nonprofit charity organization of the Nashville Academy of Medicine.
If you are interested in purchasing two or more tables, please email email@example.com.
If you are a member of the Felix Robertson Presidents Society or 1821 Society and would also like to be a table host, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Tangible estimated value of $150 per ticket will be provided during the Gala, and as such, this portion of the contribution is not tax deductible. Please email email@example.com if you have questions about the potential tax-deductible amount.